March 2nd will be our next Field trip. I will be out of town on Monday and Tuesday so parent's will help with the field trip. Both classes will attend the field trip on Monday and there will be no school on Tuesday.
The first Monday of each month is free at the Natural History Museum in Salt Lake. It is located on the U of U campus on President's Circle. There is not a lot of parking on President's Circle so please park at the Stadium and walk to the museum.
Each child will be given a booklet to complete during their visit. We will be going over these in class the next day.
Since I will not be attending the field trip Jenny Spilker (Madison's Mom) will be available if those in the Pre - kindergarten class have any questions and will be available if those in the 3 / 4 year old class have any questions. I will be out of town beginning the Saturday before so please contact those parents listed above if questions after Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment