As I look at my calendar I am shocked at how fast the summer is going I hope you are enjoying the nice weather. I just wanted to keep you updated on what is going on at Little Tiger Preschool
This week I am sending out postcards to your children welcoming them to preschool.
School hours Monday / Wednesday/ Thursday from 9:15 to 11:45
Tuesday / Thursday from 9:15 to 11:45
Open House Tuesday, September 8th
Wednesday, September 9th
Please come with your child any time between 10:00 and 11:30 for about 45 minutes
First day of school is on Thursday, September 10th
Friday, September 11th
This year I will be doing a lot of my communication through e-mail and texting. If you have texting capability on your phone please let me know so I can send out reminders through both e-mail and text.
I have been going through my records of those who have paid the $35(M/W/F) or $30(T/Th)supply fee. Below is a list of those that I have received the supply fee. If your child's name is not on the list and you have paid please contact me so we can straighten this out.
Porter, Xander, Andrew,Cassie, Marissa, Andalynn, Kason, Alex, Patrick
Tuition is due on the day of the Open House (September 8th or 9th).
It will be the same as last year. $85 and $60.
I still have space available in the T/Th morning class. If you know anyone interested I would really appreciate you telling them about my school.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Please feel free to contract me if you have any questions.
suzanneLMerrill@yahoo.com
Thanks
Suzanne
No comments:
Post a Comment