Friday, May 13, 2011

Little Tiger Preschool is Back

After two years I have decided to start up Little Tiger Preschool again. Please keep reading for more information.

I graduated from college with a teaching certificate in secondary education but have since found that my true love is the younger ages. I have taught preschool for six years and first grade for one. I am excited to get back to working with this wonderful age.

The emphasis with my students is in reading and math. I feel that these two are important to helping them in the future. Every day we will be reciting the alphabet, counting, talking about colors, shapes, science, and other aspects of learning. We will also be learning how to play well with others and alone. I believe that play is an important way to learn. Most of the pre-kindergarten students will be reading short books and doing simple math problems by the end of their time with me.

I love to have fun with the children. We will be having class parties, going on field trips, have a year end program and other fun activies.


My family has just moved into a new home. Little Tiger preschool is located above the garage with three rooms , a restroom, and a kitchen available for us to use. It has its own entrance and we will soon be putting in a round - about in the front of our house for easy pick-up and drop-off.
We are located just west of Hwy. 89. Turn west on Cherry Lane from Hwy 89. Travel a little less than a mile on Cherry Lane until you reach Orchard Dr. (it is just after the elementary) The address in 2338 E Oakridge Dr. If you would like to come visit please call first, but I would love to have you check it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children must be completely potty trained before school starts.

Schedule
(This may slightly change as I figure out my schedule)
If there is enough response I may also add an afternoon class.

Pre-kindergarten (those going into kindergarten the following year)
M/W/F - 9:15 - 11:30

3/4 year olds (they must be 3 by September 20th)
T/Th - 9:15 - 11:30

Fees
Pre-kindergarten - $85 per month / $45 Supply fee

3/4 year olds - $65 per month / $40 Supply fee

There is a once yearly supply fee for preschool. These money is used to purchase supplies, crafts, make copies etc. All fees are due when your child enrolls and are non-refundable for any reason even if your child drops before class begins or discontinues lessons during the year.

To fill out a registration form please click on the Little Tiger Preschool Registration tab under the title of this page. This can be filled out and e-mailed to me, by snail mail or bring it to my house. Your child will not be registered until I receive both the registration form and the supply fee.

If you have any questions please call, text, or e-mail.

(If you are having a hard time printing out the registration for please e-mail me and I will send you a copy via e-mail)
Suzanne Merrill
Cell 801-309-7624
suzannelmerrill@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment