It’s time again to start thinking about next year’s
preschool. I know this seems early, but
I am receiving quite a few calls. Before
I sign any new students I would like to give you the opportunity to register
your child, if you would like to. If
you are interested in next year’s program please fill out and return the
following form. (This is also a good time to register younger siblings) My plan
is to teach the same days and times as this year. But if there is enough
interest I will be offering a second, later class. There will also be a change
in tuition.
M/W/F Pre-Kindergarten program $90/ Month
Class
1 – 8:30-10:45(time may change)
Class 2 – 11:00-1:15 (time may change)
T/TH 3-4
year old program $70/ month
9:00-11:15(time may change)
There is also an annual supply fee. (please include $ to save your spot)
Pre-Kindergarten will be $45
3-4 year old class will be $40
I will be opening up the classes to new students in two
weeks. At that time it will be open to
anyone and I cannot guarantee you a spot. So if you are interested please
register early. For those of you with children moving on the Kindergarten next
year, and know anyone who is looking for a preschool, I would appreciate you
telling them about Little Tiger Preschool.
(If there is enough interest, I will open another class for the 3/ 4 year old class. If you would like to register your child please
let me know which time you would prefer. If I have 12 or fewer interested the
time will remain 9:00-11:15)
Thanks,
Suzanne Merrill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My child __________________________________ will be
returning next year.
I would like to register him/her in the: (Please note that
class 2 will only be available if there is enough interest for two classes.)
____ ¾ year old program (my preferred time is…)
______ Class 1 – 9:00-11:15(time may change)
______ Class 2 – 11:45-2:00 (time
may change)
____ Pre-Kindergarten program (my preferred time is…)
______ Class 1 - 9:00-11:15(time
may change)
______ Class 2 – 11:45-2:00 (time
may change)
Signature ___________________________ Date
_______________
No comments:
Post a Comment