Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014-2015 Registration

I have had quite a few people call concerning the 2014-2015 preschool.  Because of this I have added a second class and changed the time for both classes. I have had so many people call that class 1 for the Pre-kindergarten class is now full.

            M/W/F             Pre-Kindergarten program $90/ Month
                                    Class 1 –  8:30-10:45  Filling fast
Class 2 – 9:00-11:15
Class 3 - 11:00-1:15 Full

              T/TH              3-4 year old program $70/ month
                                   Class 1 -  9:00-11:15 Full
                                   Class 2 - 9:30-11:45

There is also an annual supply fee.  (please include $ to save your spot)

Pre-Kindergarten will be $45
3-4 year old class will be $40

Registration is going on now. . So if you are interested please register early. For those of you with children moving on the Kindergarten next year, and know anyone who is looking for a preschool, I would appreciate you telling them about Little Tiger Preschool.


Call, email, or text to come for a visit.

Suzanne Merrill
801-309-7624

No comments:

Post a Comment