Dear Parents,
It’s time again to start thinking about next year’s preschool. I know this seems early, but I am receiving quite a few calls. Before I sign any new students I would like to give you the opportunity to register, if you would like to. If you are interested in next year’s program please fill out and return the following form. My plan is to teach the same days and times as this year but there will be no change in tuition.
M/W/F Pre-Kindergarten program $85 / Month
T/TH 3-4 year old program $60 / month
There is also an annual supply fee.
Pre-Kindergarten will be $35
3-4 year old class will be $30
If you register and pay the supply fee before February 9th this will only be $25 and $20 accordingly. (This discount is available only to returning students.)
For those of you with children moving on the Kindergarten next year, and know anyone who is looking for a preschool, I would appreciate you telling them about Little Tiger Preschool.
Thanks,
Suzanne Merrill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My child __________________________________ will be returning next year.
I would like to register him/her in the:
____ ¾ year old program
____ Pre-Kindergarten program
Signature ___________________________ Date _______________
No comments:
Post a Comment