Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Registration for 2009-2010

M/W/F Pre-Kindergarten program $85 / MonthT/TH 3-4 year old program $60 / monthThere will be a supply fee due when you register($30 for 2-day, $35 for 3-day). This is non-refundable and required to hold your spot. Call (543-3222) or e-mail me at suzannelmerrll@yahoo.com for a registration form. If you chose to register on-line, just mail me the supply fee. Please indicate your session preference. Also, if you register online, please call if I have not contacted you within 2 days to make sure I received your registration.

Please fill out and submit. I'll contact you when I have received it.

*Required information
*Child's Name

*Date of Birth

*Age (as of 9/05)

*Sex Male Female

*Session Preference
2 Day session (3/4 year olds)
3 Day session (Pre-kindergarten)

*Parent's Name

*Street Address

*City

*State

*Zip Code

Work Phone

*Home Phone

E-mail

Emergency Contact
*Name

*Relationship

*Home Phone
*Any allergies or special needs your child has

Any talents, hobbies, or work experience you would be willing to share

By submitting this form, you agree to the following:

I understand that I cannot hold Suzanne Merrill or any other persons responsible for any accidentally injury which may occur on the preschool premises

No comments:

Post a Comment